Ingredients for 4 burgers:
- 80 gr of cooked red lentils
- 2 carrots, peeled and minced
- 2 small onions, peeled and minced
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 30 gr of chickpea flour
- 30 gr of minced cashew nuts
- 1 teaspoon Tahini
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons coriander minced
How to prepare:
- Brown the onion, garlic and carrots in a pan over low heat with a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil. Reserve
- Put the cooked lentils, onions, garlic and carrots, cashews, tahini, turmeric, black pepper, salt and coriander in a blender.
- Blend a little just so that all the ingredients are mixed. Be careful, the mixture must not be smooth, it must have pieces !!!
- Add the chickpea flour to the mixture, stir with a spoon until all the flour has been absorbed.
- Form 4 balls with the mixture and crush them to give them the shape of hamburgers.
- Heat the pan over medium heat with two tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil, add the hamburgers, and cook for 3 minutes on each side.