- 12 shrimp, peeled, headless
- 75cl of vegetable broth
- 25cl of coconut milk
- 1 yellow lemon juice
- 1 sprig of lemongrass (lemongrass or citronella)
- Fresh coriander
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- Fresh chili to taste
- In a pot, add the vegetable stock, coconut milk, lemon juice, lemongrass, curry, salt, pepper and chilies (if you like it spicy). Mix well and cook over medium heat for 20 minutes.
- Add the prawns 5 minutes before removing from the heat
- Remove the lemongrass sprig and serve hot with chopped cilantro.