- 200 gr of Edamame beans (if you don’t have it you can substitute it for cooked green peas
- 200 gr of Mango
- 120 gr of brown rice or red rice
- 100gr of purple cabbage
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- 150gr of raw salmon (It must have been frozen 72 hours previously)
- 2 teaspoons black sesame
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 little grated ginger
1. Add the diced salmon, the soy sauce, the ginger and the sesame into a bowl.
black and book.
2. Cook the brown rice according to the indications of the brand.
3. Prepare, wash and cut the mango and purple cabbage.
5. Place all the ingredients in a large bowl
6. Season with more soy sauce if you like, sesame seeds and lemon juice to