Ingredients for 4 persons:
- 120 gr of quinoa
- 220 gr of cooked pumpkin
- 1 large onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup chopped spinach leaves
- 1 cup of cooked chickpeas
- 1 cup minced parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil
How to prepare:
- Cook the quinoa as indicated by the brand (generally 1 cup of quinoa with 3 cups of water for 15 to 20 minutes).
- Sauté the onion, spinach and pumpkin over medium heat with a little oil, if necessary add a little water. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Crush the mixture with a fork, leave on the heat for 5 more minutes and reserve in a large bowl. Add the cooked chickpeas and mash the mixture with a fork.
- Add the finely chopped parsley and quinoa to the mixture, let it rest. If you want you can add a little bit of chickpea flour.
- Form 4 balls and squish them to obtain a hamburger shape.
- Add the burgers to the hot skillet (medium heat) with two tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil. 3 minutes on each side.