- 90 g of cooked organic quinoa (according to brand indications)
- Some Kale leaves washed and cut
- 1 ripe avocado cut into small pieces
- 2 carrots, peeled and cooked, cut into small pieces
- 80 g of cooked chickpeas
- A handful of fresh pomegranate grains
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- Fresh coriander washed and minced
For the tahini and ginger vinaigrette:
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Tahini (sesame paste)
- 4 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Choose a large bowl and mix all the ingredients for your salad.
Prepare your vinaigrette in a separate container, mix very well before pouring, to taste, over your salad. Salt and pepper to taste.