- ½ Liters of soy milk or water, according to your taste
- 500gr of pumpkin, peeled and cut into pieces
- 1 leek washed and chopped
- 2 carrots washed, peeled and cut into small piece
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- Some chopped walnuts
- Some lettuce sprouts
- Sauté the leek in a pot with the two tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil, about 5 minutes, over low heat.
- Add the carrots, the pumpkin, the salt, the pepper and the curry, let the spices soak in the mixture, over low heat, stir about 5 minutes
- Add the soy milk or water
- Cook for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Blend everything until you get a homogeneous cream.
- Serve in deep plates and garnish with some walnuts and a sprout of lettuce.