- 400 gr of cooked chickpeas
- 150 gr of tuna in a glass jar (or can if you can’t find it)
- 125 gr of dried tomato or 2 fresh tomatoes
- 1 avocado
- ½ red onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 4 sprigs of fresh coriander
- 2 tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Salt and pepper
- ½ teaspoon of Turmeric powder
Place the tuna in a salad bowl and mash it with a fork. Cut the half red onion and garlic into very small pieces and add it to the tuna.
Cut the tomatoes, avocado, and cilantro into larger pieces and add to the salad bowl. Add the juice of half a lemon, the oil, the turmeric powder and the salt and pepper to taste.
Here you go!!! enjoy 🙂