- 125 gr of quinoa
- 1 bunch sprout or salad
- 80 gr of cooked chickpeas
- 1 cucumber
- ½ avocado
- 1 tomato or 4 cherrys tomatoes
- ½ tablespoon of pepper
- ½ tablespoon turmeric
- 2 tablespoons flax seeds
- Cook the quinoa according to the brand’s recommendations (usually about 20 minutes in boiling water)
- Prepare the fresh ingredients (sprouts or salad, cucumber, avocado and tomato, wash, peel and cut
- Put all the fresh ingredients, the chickpeas, and the quinoa in a fairly wide bowl.
- Top with the salt, pepper, turmeric and flax seeds
Bon Apétit !!!!