1. Listen to music that sounds the way you want to feel
2. Keep a gratitude journal to stay track on your positive thoughts
3. Try seeing the positive in negative and turn your “poison into your medicine”.
4. Show your gratitude by saying ‘thank you’ more often. Exercise: List 10 people a day this week you said “thank you” too.
5. Meditating is proven to improve your mood and decrease stress.
6. Follow your dreams. Do something that you feel passionate about. Find your why. Something that’s bigger than you can do alone to achieve it.