Here I leave you my 5 best tricks or rather, the 5 commandments that I consider that every woman must fulfill to have a perfect face. Very simple tricks at no cost to achieve perfect skin. Start today!
- Coldwater. When you wake up in the morning and go to the bathroom to wet your face to wake up … use cold water! In addition to espabilar, it closes the pores, improves facial redness, tints the face, tightens the skin and fights wrinkles. The hot water, otherwise, makes it drier and flaky.
- Do not rub. When you finish rinsing your face, do not rub your face sharply against the towel. The skin of the face is very sensitive so just pat it with the towel and then let it dry naturally or dry it with soft taps with the towel.
- Facial tonic with green tea. It is a perfect remedy to soften and activate our skin. You can do it in the morning or at night thus cleaning our skin very well and favoring our circulation. It is very simple. We prepare a cup of green tea, with two sachets. We heat it and, once it has boiled and rested, put it in the refrigerator for a little while. When it is cold, we take a cotton ball and pass it through the entire skin of the face. You will notice immediate relief and more toned skin.
- Large eyes. Facial tensions and vision problems, among others, cause our eyes to shrink and surround wrinkles. To avoid this, in addition to checking our eyesight, we will perform an exercise to relax our eyes and all the muscles that surround them. We will do it by rubbing our hands so that they get warm and resting our eyes closed on the palm of our hands for a few minutes. The eyes relax, as well as the skin around, and which usually shows the first facial wrinkles. Another way, we can squeeze the eyes tightly and relax them several times a day, to avoid accumulating more tension in that area.
- Scrub. The exfoliation serves to eliminate those more superficial layers of the skin that have already died and that, although they serve as a protective barrier, prevent further regeneration of the cells of the lower layers. By exfoliating the skin and removing dead cells, the deeper layers force cell regeneration to replace the ones we have removed. Do not exfoliate more than once a week. Examples of exfoliation, green clay for sensitive skin and Himalayan salt for oily and resistant skin.